Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

American Girl


Everyone has heard of Barbie, but I had not heard much about American Girl, except through a friend, who asked me if I was going to visit the shop while I was over there. Since I have a daughter, I kind of thought, you know, I have to...

I was going to try and find the shop in New York, but it turns out there is one in the Mall of America. And what a mall and what a shop!

I think it's pretty safe to say, that's nothing that meets its equal here in Oz. There were little girls getting their dollies made over because their hair was tangled and having treats in the Amercian Girl cafe. I suddenly wished my daughter was older so we could get a doll makeover lol

It really is a giant fantasy walking g into the shop, and I felt like a big kid. We bought a doll and  couple of outfits, the price was not as good as Barbie, but I wasn't like we were gonna be back in the Mall of America anytime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment