Pages

Sunday 15 April 2018

Mad Hatter Inspired Outfit...


I recently had my birthday and my sister and  dressed up as a punk Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. I had the party at my friend's house, which was super nice of my friend, as I didn't have to stress too much about cleaning my house before hand or anything like that. Which might sound kinda silly, but when you have three kids, trust me it's not!!

It was the best party I've ever had, with random people turning up that my friend invited, and people dancing all night, there was a great vibe going on. I tend to find that when you have a costume party, not everyone will always dress up, but that's okay. Everyone has different comfort levels.

So this is how we put our costumes together.

My Costume:

Hairpiece-Headband from Kmart. I added fake flowers and drawings.
Dress-Ebay
Petticoat- Hell Bunny
Tattoos- Atomic Cherry
Rabbit-from the Disney Shop from my trip to New York a couple of years ago
Wig- Katy Perry Wig

My sister, Raylene:

 Headpiece-Easter Hat I made for my daughter with stuff from a discount shop
Dress-Chic Star
Coat-Hearts and Roses, bought about six years ago
Petticoat-Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment